Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The big bad unknown

So, I've been in a state of job flux, officially. I went into a meeting yesterday morning, and my whole job world exploded around me. They fired my boss, and they are getting rid of my department, entirely. They are keeping me to probably pick up the pieces. I've been upset about it all of yesterday, and some of today. It was devastating. Any even more devastating, is that fact that they are moving me to an entirely different department. sniff sniff. Talk about not having a say in your future. What makes me annoyed is the fact that they actually thought I would be happy with this change. They thought that I should be grateful that they didn't fire me. But, somehow, I just feel sad, angry, and really disappointed. It's like, what the hell? They are moving me from a design management job to an administrative job. Doesn't make any sense to me at all. A panic attack started to set in. After crying about it for hours, I decided that I need to get over it, and start looking elsewhere. Oh well, at least I won't be collecting deposit bottles any time soon. I need to make a change, and quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home