Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Trader Joes - oooh, can't wait

So my friend Amy reminded me of the greatest news yesterday. That Trader Joes will officially open up a store in Manhattan. In Union Square to be exact. I am so happy that I am giddy! I heard rumors from my other friends and devoted fans that this was going to happen, but I thought it was just that, a rumor. But alas, it was written up in the NY Times and it was marked clearly on the TJ website. Ohhhh, this is so exciting, I can't even explain. Trader Joes beats all the other gourmet grocery stores in my opinion. They have amazing prices and amazing food. The best frozen pizzas. And they have the best sourdough bread. One of my favorite things is the horseradish hummus. It has a kick like no other. Oh, and don't get me started about the dark chocolate covered raisins. Just heavenly, and you cannot eat just one. It said in the article that it's to open in 3 months. I don't know if I can wait that long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home