Tuesday, December 20, 2005

my life revolves around the mta

So the Transit Workers Union went on strike today. Meaning no buses or subways anywhere in the city. Can this come at a more inconvenient time? My plans with my boyfriend Kyle has been ruined today seen's he's nypd, and now had to work a double shift and on his day off. We had plans to hang out tonight. I haven't seen him in a week. And the separation is getting to us. Tomorrow, we were supposed to celebrate his Christmas, since he has to work on Christmas. If they remain on strike, chances on, he'll have to work again, and that will mean no celebration. It's not like I can get to him anyway, there is no train to his apartment, and so I would have to be super creative to find a way out there.

MTA, it really is never going your way.
Merry #$%&! Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home